- A collector is responsible for meeting daily, weekly and monthly production goals.
- Primary function of a collector is to spend 85% of his/her day making outbound calls, as well as handling inbound calls to service accounts.
- 15% of time is to be spent being trained and handling paperwork a collector should be goal driven and money motivated.
- A successful collector will thrive off of a competitive environment and will participate in challenging others into becoming successful as a team.
|Required Experience: |
- If you are an assertive, self-motivated, organized, professional who can tell people what they need to do in a courteous manner then we have an opportunity for you!
- We welcome employees from the mortgage/ banking industry, student loan collections, telemarketing, and car sales, we are open to ALL! Prior experience, greater than one year highly desired.
- Must be able to pass a background check and/or drug test.