This is a work from home position based anywhere in the Chicago market.
Company has had double digit growth, year over year for over 5 years.
They have tremendous upside to continue to grow their business...it's an exciting time to join this organization and grow with them.
Typical National Account Management experience managing Walgreens is needed.
This is a really exciting opportunity!
Delivers monthly, quarterly and annual sales and EBITDA objectives through:
- Building annual plans collaboratively with all accounts.
- Shared goals and objectives with accounts. Understand customer's goals/objectives, how they measure progress, and how the business tracks in relation to those objectives.
- Must be proficient in understanding retailer metrics and effective at influencing the factors contributing to GMROII growth/decline.
- Penetrating the retailer's organization beyond the buyer level and build a collaborative relationship that enables consistent, timely and honest dialogue.
2. Works cross functionally within corporation, including:
- Working with customer development to create business plans and tools needed to be effective in the marketplace.
- Working with internal partners of finance and logistics to insure alignment of objectives and effectively manage business issues as they arise. This is critical in achieving our business plan, EBITDA objectives, and positioning us for future growth at these retailers.
- This includes a high degree of forecast accuracy so supply chain is closely connecting the retailer forecast to inventory. It is critical to have the correct amount of inventory at the right time to maximize sales yet minimize inventory costs. Forecast accuracy and the selling mix of our products will impact EBITDA results.
- Working with Marketing in providing insight and sales perspective for promotional plans/ideas and also in the area of new item development and new market penetration.