Flash Light 160 Watt:
Flashes are used in photography to produces an instantaneous flash of artificial light at a color temperature of about 5500K to help illuminate a scene. This strobe is high quality and easy to adjust, both in position and brightness. It can act as a slave, making this strobe easy to use in any studio environment. The strobe head also works well with many different accessories, including softboxes, snoot, and barn doors. It’s the ideal source for you to become innovative photographers.
160 Watt Flash Light is a quality strobe light with an exceptional value for digital shooting, portrait, fashion, wedding art, advertisement photography, video shooting, commercial studios, location photographers, photo schools, students and amateurs as well. Color-temperature corrected circle flash-tube, fixed reflector and power cable, remote sensor/slave, built-in umbrella holder, and angle-adjustable fixture are the main features of the 160W strobe light.
The 160W Strobe light also includes some professional functions such as continuous power adjustor with fine-setting clutches, dual-locking stand adapter. It features with stable color temperature (5600K), large lighting-coverage and even lighting effect.
Features of Flash/Strobe Light:
· High-speed and synchronous for 1/200 second
· Max. working distance: 30M (open area, without interference)
· The receiver has an on/off switch, and an LED to indicate triggering.
· Angle bracket at the base has a built in umbrella holder
· Wireless Trigger
· Mounts onto any light stand with 5/8" or smaller stud
· 50 watt removable modeling lamp
· Weighs 1kg
· Comes with a Test Button and Power Output Dial from 1/16 to full
· AC Power On(Red LED), Flash Ready Indicator (Green LED), Photo Light Cell
· Easy adjustable shooting angle
· Output power: 160W
· Input voltage: AC110V / 50HZ
· Recycle time: 0.5-2 sec.
· Modeling lamp: 50W | Bi-pin Base
· Flash Tube Bulb: Wattage: 110W | Flash Tube Life: 8000 Hrs.
· Flash duration(sec.): 1/2000-1/800
· Flash triggering method: test button/slave/sync cord/infrared
· Color temperature: 5400KÂ±100K
· Fuse: 5A
· Dimensions 7.87 in x 6.69 in x 3.94 in (20 cm x 17 cm x 10 cm)
· Lumens - 1000
· Battery Type AC power supply
· Power Input of Transmitter: 23A 12V battery (Not included)
· Power Input of Receiver: 2 AAA batteries
· Plug size of receiver: 3.5mm
· Adapter size for receiver plug: 3.5mm --> 6.35mm
· PC sync cable included
· Radio working frequency: 433MHz
How to use the light:
1. Screw the modeling Bulb gently into the central base circled by flash tube in built-in reflector.
2. Turn on the power supply by pressing down the power key (4). The key (2) will show with red light that power has been charged in full for flashing.
3. Press Test button (10) to make sure flash working.
4. Choose different power setting with key (7) for different exposures.
5. Link your MT-160 with your camera by means of synch cord or use the built-in slave sensor to
trigger the light.
6. Pushing the key (9) to the right, audio signal will remind you when recharge of power is in full. Audio signal function becomes inactive by moving back the key (9) to the left.
Accessories which can be used with the backdrop:
Barndoor, Umbrealla, Boomkit , Light Stand, Trigger, Softbox.
1 x 160W Studio Flash Light
1 x Modeling Lamp
1 x Power Cord