50 States Classifieds

Our Online Business Classifieds are an Environmentally Friendly Alternative to Print Newspaper Classified Advertising.

Front
Page
  Classifieds
by Category
  Featured
Members
  Log
In
 05-25-2017 01:28 AM Welcome, Guest. Log In or Sign Up.
Featured
rjsings
Collectors Plates For Sale - Full Sets of Retired Collectors Plates - Sold by an individual antique collector, not an antique dealer!
 Latest Ads
Free Classifieds Metallic Leggings, Shiny Leggings a must!
Free Classifieds Sexy Halter Dress for Summer Fun
Free Classifieds Striped Sundress in two colors
Free Classifieds Sundresses are perfect for summer
Free Classifieds Floral Design Tights For Spring
Free Classifieds Womens eBook Store
Free Classifieds Womens eBook Store
Free Classifieds Womens eBook Store
Free Classifieds Womens eBook Store
Free Classifieds Womens eBook Store
 
Search the Classifieds by keyword Keyword
Search the Classifieds by location City
Search the Classifieds by location State
Search the Classifieds by location Category
Options

View
Pictures

View Pictures of HTC Desire CDMA Smartphones
Classified
Ad Details

View Details for Ad number 185475
esther
User Profile

View User Profile
More Ads by
esther

View all listings created by esther
Add to
Favorites

Save HTC Desire CDMA Smartphones to your favorite ads list
Have
Questions?

Contact esther About their ad for HTC Desire CDMA Smartphones
Ad Title: HTC Desire CDMA Smartphones
Ad# 185475 Posted By esther In  >  Computers & Electronics
Location: Houston, Texas 77084
  Posted On: 04-30-2015 02:48 PM   Expires On: 01-23-2018 03:48 PM  
Phone 713-229-9000
Website Click Here
Blog --
Facebook --
Other --
Price --
Share this Ad on your Social Networks!

More Details for HTC Desire CDMA Smartphones

Salvex Listing ID: 182961388
Item Details:

This lot of  HTC Desire CDMA is being sold in an asset liquidation sale conducted by the owner in order to recover funds and storage space. The  seller states that a range of 50%-75% is in working condition. The remaining 25% of the lot is thought not to be in working condition.

    Details

    Device - Smarphone
    Android 2,2, 2.1
    Size 3.7 inches
    Resolution: 480X800 pixels
    Pixel Density 252.ppi
    Technology AMOLED
    Battery Life 6.5 hoursLight Screen, proximity sensor, scratch resistant glass, camera,

Quantity:  3000 Units
Location:  HOUSTON, Texas, United States
Condition:  
The seller states that a range of 50%-75% is in working condition. The remaining 25% of the lot is thought not to be in working condition. As is where is. Seller has the right to reject all bids. Buyer responsible for any loading and/or handling fees. Buyer must verify quality before removing unit from the location.

Seller Terms:
This product is purchased, as is where is basis, buyer is responsible for all moving and freight costs. The seller does not offer any warranties or any manufacturer warranties. Upon receipt of cleared funds, seller will give the buyer a release order for item pick up. All product sold as is, where is.

Go to http://www.salvex.com/listings/listing_detail.cfm?aucID=182961388 to view complete listing (with photos) and place your bid. Contact Carlos Velasquez at 713-229-9000 x130 or 713 229 9000 if you have specific questions pertaining to this listing.

Ad Views:
Free Classifieds Counter for HTC Desire CDMA Smartphones Free Classifieds Counter for HTC Desire CDMA Smartphones Free Classifieds Counter for HTC Desire CDMA Smartphones
 
Pictures for HTC Desire CDMA Smartphones Ad# 185475
Online Advertising
A Message from our Sponsors:




Free Local Classifieds - Free Local Advertising from 50 States Classifieds
 Current Stats
Members 35951
Online 1272
Ads 8311
Categories 57
Log In | Sign Up | Front Page | Banner Ads | Blog | Search the Classifieds | About Us | Front Page Featured Ads | Local & Search Featured Ads | Picture Gallery Featued Ads | Local Ads | Links | Contact Us | Privacy Policy | Legal Policy | Terms of Use | Expired Classified Ads
©2005 - 2015 50StatesClassifieds.com - All Rights Reserved
Website by Green Web Design