- Salvex Listing ID: 182966614
- Item Details:
These Damaged Cargo and Abandoned Inventories are being sold for the owner as it is no longer needed for the companies operation. Details are listed below: The seller will entertain all bids and is very motivated to sell this lot. He will review all bids after this sale ends.
- 4 pallets of abandoned cargo
- The shipment consists of a combination of personal effects (less value) and french antiques (more value).
INFORMATION ADDED ON THIS LOT MAY 14, 2016 11:00 AM CST
We were able to examine this cargo and have added the following details, this is a brief list of the major items - we did not go through every box in detail: (Please also see new pictures)
- Pallet 1 -
- 4 boxes clothing and shoes
- 1 box personal papers
- 2 boxes of kitchen and metal ware
- 1 box of sheets and towels
- 1 Vintage Schwinn Excelsior Cruising Womans Bicycle
- 1 box of books
- 1 box of jewelry
- Pallet 2 -
- 2 boxes of vintage drapery and window treatments
- Antique LC Smith & Corona 8 10 Typewriter
- 1 box of old paper, old postcards, old advertising cards, die-cuts, farmers almanacs, and other old paper
- 4 boxes of craft supplies
- 1 box of vintage /. antique hats and shoes
- 3 boxes of clothes / towels and sheets
- 1 old plant and watering can
- 1 leather box with 5 DVD's
- Pallet 3 -
- ?2 Boxes of Antique Linen
- 2 Chandeliers - Old painted iron with cystals
- 1 Box of Decorative antiques
- 4 Boxes of clothing
- Decorative antique and vintage collectibles
- decorative victorian style miniature chair
- Pallet 4 -
- Antique shadow box with baby doll inside
- Louis Vuitton and Fendi Bags (5)
- Old books and new books
- Old and vintage Glassware
- New glassware
- Silk Scarves
- Old Quilts and Blankets
- Old Horse Prize Ribbons
- Mini Trophies
- 3 old doll heads and leg
- Misc collectibles vintage and antique
- Quantity: 4 Pallets
- Location: Carteret, New Jersey, United States
There is no detailed packing list for the shipment contents as it was never received from the shipper who lives in France. Nonetheless, we do know in general that there is some value as the individual that was holding the goods is an antiques dealer and she informed us that the antiques certainly have value. The shipper abandoned the shipment as their financial situation changed for the worse and they were unable to afford all the storage costs and shipping costs that had accrued or would occur for their cargo.
- This product is purchased, as is where is basis, buyer is responsible for all moving and freight costs. The seller does not offer any warranties or any manufacturer warranties. Upon receipt of cleared funds, seller will give the buyer a release order for item pick up. All product sold as is, where is.
- Sold " As is Where Is' - There is no set reserve on this lot - the seller will entertain all bids.
Go to http://www.salvex.com/listings/listing_detail.cfm?aucID=182966614 to view complete listing (with photos) and place your bid. Contact Jonathan Dietz at 713-229-9000 x116 or 713 229 9000 if you have specific questions pertaining to this listing.