- Brand Name: Baker and Taylor Mfg#: 9781465414366
- Shipping Weight: 1.00 lbs
- All music products are properly licensed and guaranteed authentic.
Produced in association with the Smithsonian and including images from The National Music Museum in South Dakota, Music: The Definitive Visual History guides readers through the progression of music since its prehistoric beginnings, discussing not just Western classical music, but music from all around the world.
Telling the story of musical developments, era by era, linking musical theory, technology, and human genius into the narrative, Music: The Definitive Visual History profiles the lives of groundbreaking musicians from Mozart to Elvis, takes an in-depth look at the history and function of various instruments, and includes listening suggestions for each music style.
Anyone with an interest in music will enjoy learning about the epic journey the art has taken over the years and will learn to appreciate music with a new ear.
1967 Chevrolet Camaro Ad Digitized & Re-mastered Car Poster Print “How Much Camaro You Want Depends on How Much Driver You Want To Be” 24″x32″
1967 Chevrolet Camaro Ad Digitized & Re-mastered Car Poster Print "How Much Camaro You Want Depends on How Much Driver You Want To Be" 24"x32"
- Digitized and re-mastered from the original materials
- Approved by the auto manufacturers themselves for quality and correctness.
- Printed on satin finish premium photo-quality paper
- The ONLY supplier of large format classic and muscle car advertisements online
- If for some reason the photo or size you desire are not active please contact me. There are at times, problems that go un-noticed at the time of upload.